Monday, April 21, 2014

Back to Life

There's nothing like going through the second half of your day with the faint aroma of vomit around you.  The upside of Liz being super fussy this morning is that I fed her early and had her down for a nap before Luke threw up all over the couch, floor, himself, and me.  Poor guy.  He gamely made it through a brief rinse on my part before sitting in the bathtub himself, and now he's asleep on the floor (I've consigned the throw pillow to the trash after this bout).  Don't worry, I've called in the cavalry.

In the meantime, here are some of our super cute pics from yesterday!  There are two kinds of sunrise services--I prefer the ones that end as the sun is rising, but there were none to be found in Albuquerque this year.  The one we attended started as the sun was rising, but it was still really nice, and at least we didn't have to wake up as early.  We went home and ate breakfast, had a little easter egg hunt, and headed to church.  The kids enjoyed ringing their bells for the call and response, "He is risen...Alleluia, He is risen indeed!"  The brisket was pretty good, although next time I'll make it the day before so I can keep a better eye on it.  I think it was a little dry/overcooked, but the bacon/onion delicousness at the bottom tasted fantastic on it.


My favorite!





Oops!



Runaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment