Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blog Stats--No, We Didn't Change That...

Every once in a while, I like to take a look at the stats on the blog.  It's fun to see the countries where people have accessed the blog--there are twelve different ones, including Serbia?  Most, of course, come from the US.

I don't have many people finding the blog through search terms, although I did have it hidden from search engines for a while.  I've never planned on making money through this blog (PW, anyone?), but I made it public in case other adoptive families want to follow our journey.  I guess it's time to learn about SEO. 

Finally, it's fun to see which posts are popular.  Pictures, as always, get a lot of hits, especially if I mention the pictures in the FB post.  I was a little surprised that this post got so many hits, until I thought about the tagline I put in FB.  "Processing--a change of plans" did NOT refer to our adoption plans.  Sorry. 

In fact, I dreamt about our daughter last night.  I don't remember much, except that I was holding her and that I felt pretty excited.  This feels like it's taking FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment