Monday, December 16, 2013

Oceans

Between trying to get ready for our trip (not to China...no, we have an equally long trip before that), practicing and performing our choir concert, and, you know, signing and sending all our paperwork for Elizabeth, we did not have the most restful of weekends.  It doesn't help that I'm terrible at turning it all off once I get into bed...

We did get all the paperwork signed and sent off, and now I am trying to remember that the letter will not just be sitting in the hold of a plane on its way to Colorado, but more importantly, it is resting in God's hands.

As I drove back from mailing it off, this song was playing on the radio.  A good one to remember right now.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brittany...is there ever a time when we are not in danger of feeling like we will drown. We are all Peter when we take our eyes off Him. I have been thinking of you and Weixiu and all of you who will be mothers when I hear the song, Breath of Heaven: "Do you wonder when you watch my face if a wiser one should have had my place? But I offer all I am for the mercy of your plan. Help me be strong, help me be, help me..."

    ReplyDelete