Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Adoption Update

I was hoping to have some new pictures of Elizabeth to ring in the new year, but no such luck.  :P  I can tell you that we received our I-797, which means US Immigrations has our application.  With the Christmas/New Years vacations, I don't know if they are doing anything with it yet, but at least we're moving towards the next step.

There seems to be a number of steps still to go, but I think from now on, they tend to move a little faster.  Of course we've received estimated time frames for everything from our agency, but given how quickly we got our LOA, not to mention all these holidays, I feel like anything is possible.  I just wish I had a better feel for what exactly WE are supposed to do during these following steps.  Sometimes it's hard to remember we are following God's timetable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment