Sunday, August 9, 2009

Julie and Julia

(I've been visiting my family, hence the lack of blog posting. Back to consistency in another week)

Today we went to go see Julie and Julia--I highly recommend it. It is a movie about two women and the loves of their lives--their husbands, and their food. These are two things that are also very important in my life. It's not often that you see movies where a husband and wife are happily married. And it's a good thing we went right after lunch, because the food looked amazingly good. Except the aspic--I'll never understand beef flavored jello.

Sidenote--if you want to see another movie with a good marriage, check out "The Mummy Returns". David doesn't understand why I like it, but it's mostly because it features a deeply passionate and happy marriage. And "The Mummy" is a really cute romance, if you don't mind the mummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment