Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Busy having fun!

I try not to let too many days go by without writing a blog post, partly so you don't forget about me and partly so I don't forget about you.  Blogging seems to be one of those things where the longer you leave it, the harder it gets to get back to it.  I've been quiet on here because we've been busy in life--Grandpa and Grandma are here!  There are so many things to do while they are here visiting, which leaves me a bit tired for writing.  We enjoyed a hike at the Rio Grande Nature Preserve for Labor Day and had ribs in the park for our church picnic, spent some time hanging out with Aunt Susie, and visited the Aquarium and Botanical Gardens.  We've still got a train ride to Santa Fe planned (Luke is still deeply in the locomotion phase), along with a few other things.  Maybe I'll post some pictures at the end of the week with our favorites.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment