Monday, February 10, 2014

While We're Waiting...

The first person in our LOA group got their soft TA today.  That means their hard copy TA is being processed, which can take up to 14 days.  We're probably not far behind, so I've been working hard on my list.  We had a pretty busy weekend, but nothing related to China...Katie turned 4!

We had a family day on Friday in Santa Fe at the Children's Museum, then had a party on Saturday.  I didn't take any pictures of the spread, but if you look closely in the picture, you might be able to make out a Vietnamese spring roll.  Yes, my 4 year old daughter wanted rice wraps for her birthday--they were a big hit!

Our next non-China plans are for Valentine's Day--we always have a special meal at home.  This year we're having rack of lamb, potatoes (for Luke), something green, and creme brulee.  I hope we're celebrating a TA too!






 


No comments:

Post a Comment