1. I have not blogged in several days. My sincerest apologies--I had guests for a few days, plus I've been hit with a double whammy of pregnancy fatigue. I slept all morning yesterday, and I took a two hour nap this morning and another hour nap this afternoon.
2. You may have noticed that I changed the blog layout. I'm experimenting with different templates. My sister thinks that I should find a background with a chemistry theme. I'm a fan of that, if there was an option in the blogger templates. Unfortunately, I think I'd have to make it myself.
3. I'm also planning to open the blog up. Feel free to pass along the web address to anyone you think might enjoy this. I've decided to do this for several reasons:
a. I'm not great at sending out invites...and there are complications that can ensue.
b. As you can tell from the title of my blog, I consider this a way to encourage people and share a little about what God is doing in my life. Making it a private blog kind of limits that aim.
c. How can I eventually make a million bucks on advertising if I don't increase my readership? :)
4. I like making lists. They bring order to my life, and they give me something to cross off when I have a million things to do. I confess to adding things that I've already done to my list, just so I can cross them off.
5. Future posts: Visitors from a far off land and Tucano's Brazilian Grill.