Thursday, April 4, 2013

Catching Up

I've been trying to think about what I'd like to share in the way of catching people up--here is what has come to mind:

--the road map (what happens between now and bringing our baby home)
--why adopt/why China
--how we're feeling right now
--a few stories about what we've done so far

Is there anything else you want to know?  Of course my hope is to update the blog at least once a week with where we are, things we've learned, what we're feeling, etc., but I already feel a little behind.

I'm actually feeling a little trepidation about starting this blog again.  As you can see, my last post (before this morning) was before Katie was born!  We are so excited about doing this that we want everyone to know how it's going, and of course we would appreciate your prayers.  I also know that God is guiding this adoption, and I want a venue to share about how we see him work through this process. 

Feel free to share this blog with anyone else you know who might be interested.  We've really appreciated reading other adoption blogs as we begin our process.

No comments:

Post a Comment