Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Biometrics Done

I'm not sure what I was expecting for our appointment yesterday, but I was not expecting it to be so low-key.  I'm glad we left so early--it was pretty far away, and since neither of us is very familiar with that area, it took us a few tries once we were down there to actually find the support center.  We walked into a big room with a check-in desk, chairs for waiting, and a work area at the back.  The officer at the front had us fill out a sheet of information, then sent us right back to the woman who was doing the fingerprinting.  That part was kind of cool because she used a scanning machine to take the fingerprints instead of doing the old ink method.  Then we were done.  There was no interview or anything else; it really was just getting our fingerprints.  Now I think we wait for paperwork to arrive in the mail, get it to our agency in CO, and then we will have everything we need to be DTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment