Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And We're Back!

It's been a long few weeks.  Between traveling, the plague, a cold that followed, and VBS, Katie has learned that 'absolutely beat' is a fancy word for saying tired.  We've also gotten into the Fancy Nancy books.  :)  After a stretch like this, it's hard to believe there is a normal to get back to, since I know things could (and will) get crazy again.  But if there is, we are working on it this week.  Here's a little update on two things I've been thinking about:

Adoption:  We are a few 'stamps' away from sending everything to China!  Of course, this being 2013, I think everything gets uploaded into their system.  Once that happens, we'll have to wait until a) a batch of files arrives at our agency from China and b) a batch arrives that has a file to match our profile.  Since we are hoping for a girl who is younger than Luke, we may have to wait through a couple batches.

Etsy Shop:  I've added more items!  And that's about it, although I spent some time this morning ready about how to optimize my search terms, improve my item descriptions, and utilize my FB page.  I was this close to exiting FB completely...  Anyway, now I'm debating whether to host a giveaway on the FB page to increase my likes.  On the one hand, it's a great way to do that.  On the other hand, I read that the likes don't tend to be quality ones (like yours!).  If you'd like to join my sales team, feel free to like Knit Us Together and share some of the posts.  :)  My mom is coming to visit in September, and she does marketing for her job.  So we'll have some fun working on my shop together. 

There's more, but I need to get ready to go running this morning (missed it all last week because of VBS).  I'll leave you with these--David brought roses home for me yesterday to help me get back on track. 


No comments:

Post a Comment