1. How did it get to be November 20? It seems like the days are just flying by...except, of course, when it comes to the adoption.
2. I actually managed to deal with all of that pork! The last of it (two bones) went into the stockpot yesterday, and now I have some yummy pork broth to put into soup today. So technically, I guess I'm almost done. :)
3. This week was shaping up to be a crazy one, so of course, Luke and I have come down with colds.
4. Still wondering what my song is? O The Deep, Deep Love of Jesus. It's the first hymn I learned to sing alto for, and I've always loved the music and words. While some may call it dirge-like, I think it's beautiful.
5. I've been biding my time for doing some advertising for Knit Us Together. I'm not sure what's been holding me back--perhaps the thought that if I don't try, I won't fail? Well, my brother suggested I view all these entrepreneurial activities as learning opportunities, rather than opportunities to succeed or fail. So I'm trying a giveaway on my FB page for the number of likes I get. Have you liked it yet? Even better, share it on your FB page!
6. Before I started blogging and being all entrepreneurial, I was 'this' close to exiting the FB world. Sigh.
7. I had planned to finish all my shopping by Thanksgiving. I have done none of it! But there's still time...