Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Brief Update on My Life

1.  How did it get to be November 20?  It seems like the days are just flying by...except, of course, when it comes to the adoption.

2.  I actually managed to deal with all of that pork!  The last of it (two bones) went into the stockpot yesterday, and now I have some yummy pork broth to put into soup today.  So technically, I guess I'm almost done.  :)

3.  This week was shaping up to be a crazy one, so of course, Luke and I have come down with colds.

4.  Still wondering what my song is?  O The Deep, Deep Love of Jesus.  It's the first hymn I learned to sing alto for, and I've always loved the music and words.  While some may call it dirge-like, I think it's beautiful.

5.  I've been biding my time for doing some advertising for Knit Us Together.  I'm not sure what's been holding me back--perhaps the thought that if I don't try, I won't fail?  Well, my brother suggested I view all these entrepreneurial activities as learning opportunities, rather than opportunities to succeed or fail.  So I'm trying a giveaway on my FB page for the number of likes I get.  Have you liked it yet?  Even better, share it on your FB page!

6.  Before I started blogging and being all entrepreneurial, I was 'this' close to exiting the FB world.  Sigh.

7.  I had planned to finish all my shopping by Thanksgiving.  I have done none of it!  But there's still time...

No comments:

Post a Comment